3134 39 Street SW
Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed
3134 39 Street SW
Address: 3134 39TH Street SW
Occupancy: Move-in Ready
Builder: Ramo Homes
Building Type: 2 Storey Detached
Size Above Grade: 2,077 Square Feet
Basement: Fully Developed
Lot Dimensions: 27.5' (w) x 120' (d)
Lot Size: 3,300 Square Feet
Total Bedrooms: 3 Up / 1 Down
Total Bathrooms: 1 Half / 3 Full
Flooring: Hardwood / Carpet / Tile
Exterior: Stone / Stucco
Parking: Double Detached Garage
Taxes: $4,000 (est.)
Exposure: East Backyard
Features: Oversized Lot / Bonus Room
Located on an extra-wide 27.5-ft lot, only minutes to downtown with over 2,850 square feet of developed living space and incredible craftsmanship over all three levels, this brand-new detached infill in Glenbrook comes fully loaded with upgrades.
The wide-open main floor boasts painted ceilings, engineered oak hardwood flooring, designer light fixtures and loads of unique details throughout.
At the center of it all, the stunning kitchen includes custom full-height cabinets, quartz counters, a timeless subway tile backsplash, and an overall modern aesthetic. The upgraded stainless steel appliance package includes a gas range cooktop and a built-in oven, while the oversized island has ample bar seating in addition to the formal dining area.
With large windows and views of the front yard, the bright front dining room features a classy butler’s pantry with quartz counters, a tile backsplash and tons of extra cupboards and storage space – perfect for storing extra dishware, small appliances and kitchen linens.
Flanking the kitchen on the other side, the large living room boasts a gas fireplace with full-height stone detailing and custom millwork surround. The rear tiled mudroom enjoys easy access to the backyard and double detached garage, and a 2-piece powder room is discretely separated yet easily accessible from the main living spaces.
A hardwood-wrapped staircase with glass guards and open-to-below views leads the way to the second floor, where three large bedrooms, two full bathrooms and a huge bonus room is great for families. With tons of space for a multitude of furniture, the bonus room features hardwood floors, a gas fireplace, large windows, a modern feature wall and makes the ideal home office, playroom, or rec room away from the main floor living areas.
The master suite features hardwood floors, a large walk-in closet with custom-built hanging and shelf storage, and a luxurious 5-piece private bath. The spa-like ensuite includes heated tile floors, quartz countertops, double vessel sinks, a freestanding soaker tub, and a fully-tiled glass shower with a quartz seating bench.
Two additional bedrooms feature large closets and share use of the main 4-piece bath with tile floors, custom cabinetry, quartz countertops and a tub/shower with full-height tile surround. A large laundry room with custom cabinetry and a stainless-steel sink can also be found on this level.
Downstairs, the bright basement provides over 700 square feet of additional developed living space with painted ceilings, large windows and plush carpet. The spacious rec room features a built-in entertainment unit, is wired for sound and enjoys easy access to the full wet bar with quartz counters, floating shelves, custom cabinetry with room for a beverage fridge and bar seating.
A large fourth bedroom with a walk-in closet and another full bathroom makes for the perfect guest retreat.
This amazing home is located on an extra wide 27.5-ft lot, complete with front and rear concrete walkways, a full landscaping package, pressure treated fences and a double detached garage.
Glenbrook is a fantastic inner city community close to an abundance of services, schools, parks, shops and amenities. Only a 10-minute drive to downtown with easy access to transit and LRT, this is the ideal spot for families and professionals.
3134 39 STREET SW
3134 39 STREET SW | FEATURES & SPECIFICATIONS
- 2-Storey Detached Home with 3 Bedrooms Up / 1 Down
- Over 2,800 Square Feet of Developed Living Space
- Extra-Wide Lot [27.5’] with Double Detached Garage
- Flat, Painted Ceilings Throughout
- Extensive Pot Lighting and Designer Lighting Fixtures
- Bright, Open Galley-Style Floorplan Featuring Oversized Island
- Pre-wired with Surround Sound
- Wide-Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring
- Kitchen Includes Custom Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Tile Backsplash, Oversized Island with Breakfast Seating, and Undermount Dual Basin Sink
- Upgraded Stainless Steel Appliance Package Featuring Kitchen-aid Refrigerator, Gas Range Cooktop, Built-in Oven, Microwave, and Dishwasher
- Fully Enclosed Office/Den with Quartz Countertop, Built-in Cabinetry, and Window
- Living Room Includes Gas Fireplace with Full-Height Stone Detailing and Built-ins
- Formal Dining Area with Large Windows & Butler’s Pantry with Quartz Countertop, Tile Backsplash and Built-in Cabinetry
- Mudroom with Tile Flooring and Custom Built-ins
- Powder Room Includes Quartz Countertop, Pedestal Sink, Cabinetry and Tile Detailing
- Hardwood-wrapped Staircase with Open-to-below Feature, Glass Railings & Skylight
- Bonus Room with Hardwood Flooring, Feature Wall, TV Hook-up & Pre-wired for Audio
- Master Bedroom with Hardwood Flooring, Large Window, Feature Wall, Walk-in Closet with Custom Built-ins and Ensuite Bathroom
- Ensuite Includes Heated Tiled Flooring, Quartz Countertop, Double Vessel Sinks, Freestanding Soaker Tub, Fully-Tiled Shower with 10mm Glass and Quartz Seating Bench
- Master Walk-In Closet with Custom Shelving and Hanging Rods
- Main Bathroom with Tile Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Undermount Sink, Tub/Shower with Full-Height Tile Surround and Floated Mirror
- Laundry Room with Quartz Countertop, Custom Cabinetry and Undermount S/S Sink
- Fully Developed with Carpet Flooring
- Large Rec Room Built-in Entertainment Unit and Wired for Surround Sound
- Wet Bar with Bar Seating, Quartz Countertops, Undermount Stainless Steel Sink, Feature Wall with Floating Shelves and Built-in Cabinetry with Room for Beverage Fridge
- Bathroom with Tile Flooring, Custom Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Vessel Sink, Tub/Shower with Full-Height Tile Surround and Floated Mirror
- Guest Bedroom with Large Window and Walk-in Closet with Built-in Shelving
- Acrylic Stucco
- Full Landscaping Package
- Pressure-Treated Fences and Gates
- Front and Rear Brushed Concrete Walkways
- Low Maintenance, Dual-Pane Vinyl Windows
WARRANTY & SERVICES
- Builder Warranty Program
- Alberta New Home Warranty Program
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed - mobile