1931 45th Avenue SW
Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed
1931 45th Avenue SW
Address: 1931 45th Avenue SW
Occupancy: Move-in Ready
Builder: CNJ Developments
Building Type: 2 Storey Detached
Size Above Grade: 3,220 Square Feet
Basement: Fully Developed
Lot Dimensions: 40' (w) x 122' (d)
Lot Size: 4,880 Square Feet
Total Bedrooms: 3 Up + 1 Down
Total Bathrooms: 3 Full + 1 Half
Flooring: Tile / Carpet / Wood
Exterior: Stone / Stucco / Wood
Parking: Double Detached Garage
Taxes: 10,725 (est.)
Exposure: South Backyard / North Front
Features: Contemporary Design
Contemporary design at its best! Sitting on a huge 40 x 122’ lot with a sunny South-facing backyard, this custom-crafted home by CNJ Developments and Stephens Fine Homes offers a prime Altadore location with quick access to Marda Loop amenities, River Park and Sandy Beach, and the downtown core.
Offering over 4,400 Sq Ft of developed living space on three levels, with extensive natural light and upgraded features throughout, this 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home is perfect for the urban family that wants it all without compromise – quality, style, and functional living space.
Brick and sandstone wrapped accents lend a unique twist to the bold contemporary exterior, where large windows and an eye-catching vault on the upper floor add to the impressive curb appeal. Upon entrance, large windows highlight the abundance of natural light carried through the home. 10-ft painted ceilings, 8’ passage doors, and wide-plank engineered oak flooring runs throughout the main floor, where extensive pot-lighting and designer fixtures accentuate the modern design.
At the front of the home sits an oversized home office, with enormous windows overlooking the tree-lined street out front. Tray ceiling detail and built-in storage offer added style and function to this space.
With a great room concept in mind, the rear of the main floor is entirely open concept, and flooded with natural sunshine. Whether cooking up a storm in the modern kitchen, helping the kids with homework in the dining room, or watching TV while preparing meals, this space is perfectly laid out for the modern family.
Fully decked out with all the necessities, the upgraded kitchen offers a refreshing take on modern style with flat-panel white cabinetry with black trim, bistro-style accents, an enormous island with quartz countertop, designer Hammersmith hoodfan, and clean subway tile. The premium appliance package includes a full-size built-in Sub Zero refrigerator and freezer, Wolf gas stove, built-in Wolf coffee machine, built-in Wolf steam oven, and a wine fridge. Completing the kitchen is a designer pantry with glass door, pullout drawers, and appliance cupboard, offering extensive storage.
Sun-drenched, the dining room sits adjacent to the spacious living room, and features modern wood ceiling detail. Extensive custom built-ins, brickwork, and a gas fireplace with ceiling-height surround are just some of the features the spacious living room has to offer. With the entire rear of the home made of glass, the kids can play to their hearts content outdoors while you keep an eye on them from inside. Two sets of double sliding patio doors allow integration of interior and exterior space – perfect for summertime entertaining.
Completing the main floor is a side-entry mudroom with built-in bench and storage and a stylish powder room with retro-contemporary etched glass and stained oak detailing.
A stunning hardwood-wrapped open-riser staircase leads upstairs, where the master bedroom offers enormous windows, vaulted ceilings with beam detail, a private balcony, and his & hers walk-in closets complete with custom millwork. The spacious ensuite is a designers dream, with heated tile flooring, expansive vanity with quartz counters and dual under-mount sinks, a freestanding soaker tub with retro-contemporary glass and stained wood wall feature, separate makeup station, glass-enclosed water closet, and an oversized tiled steam shower with bench seating and 10mm glass door.
Completing the upper floor are two enormous children’s bedrooms, and a large laundry room with side-by-side washer and dryer, laundry sink, quartz countertop, and extensive storage. The large main bathroom offers an oversized vanity with dual under-mount sinks and separate bathing area with tiled tub/shower – perfect for multiple children and busy weekday mornings. 9-ft ceilings and 8-ft interior passage doors run throughout the upper floor.
Fully developed and designed for entertaining, the large basement features polished concrete floors with in-floor heating throughout. A large spare bedroom and a full bathroom are perfect for overnight guests, while the stained wood and glass-enclosed gym with mirred wall is both eye-catching and functional.
Stained oak accents lend a warm touch to the contemporary lower-level living space. A large recreation room with built-in media sits across from the enormous wet bar with fridge, dishwasher, and a large island with wrap-around bar seating. A glass door leads to the wine room with vintage view rack system.
This executive home also offers a full landscaping package, enormous low-maintenance composite rear deck with gas line, and an oversized double detached garage plus separate storage shed for the “toys”. New home warranty is in effect, and with a trusted homebuilder you can rest easy in your investment both now and in the years to come.
Offering a central location in the heart of Altadore, this home sits just blocks to Marda Loop and River Park, and a few minute stroll to parks, playgrounds, schools, and local favorite Monogram Coffee. Just a short commute to the downtown core, with quick accessibility throughout the city via Glenmore and Crowchild Trail, Altadore is quickly setting the new standard for inner-city living – quality new homes on mature tree-lined streets and avenues.
Luxury living is truly at it’s finest with this brand new executive home by CNJ Developments and Stephens Fine Homes. Sitting on a huge 40 x 122’ lot with a sunny South-facing backyard, this prime location offers quick access to Marda Loop amenities, River Park, and the downtown core. Offering over 4,400 Sq Ft of developed living space on three levels, this 4 bedroom, 3.5 bathroom home is perfect for the urban family that wants it all without compromise – quality, style, and functional living space. Boasting designer upgrades and a modern style throughout, this premium residence features a warmer spin on modern design, with bistro-style accents and stained oak features throughout.
1931 45th Avenue SW
- 2-Storey Estate Home with Three Bedrooms Above Grade
- Over 4,450 Square Feet of Developed Living Space [3,220 Square Feet Above Grade]
- Oversized 40’ x 122’ Lot with South Backyard
- Fully-Developed Basement with Guest Bedroom, Full Bathroom, Rec Room and Gym
- Over-sized Double Detached Garage [22’ x 22’] with Storage Shed
- Extensive Pot Lighting and Upgraded Designer Light Fixtures Throughout
- Speakers Throughout
- Custom Closet Organizers in All Closets
- Front Porch
- Wide Plank Oak Engineered Hardwood Flooring
- 10’ Painted Ceilings and 8’ Solid Core Interior Passage Doors
- Living Room includes Wide Format Gas Fireplace with Brick Detailing and Built-ins
- ‘Glass Wall’ Feature with Double 8’ Slider Doors to Rear Deck from Living and Dining Room
- Kitchen with Lacquered Flat Panel Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Tile Backsplash, Over-sized Island with Stainless Steel Sink
- Walk-in Pantry with Quartz Counter and Ample Cabinetry and Storage
- Appliance Package Includes Double Sub-zero Built-in Fridges, Wolf Gas Range, Wolf Built-In Steam Oven, Wolf Coffee System, Custom Hammersmith Hood Fan, Bosch Dishwasher, Danby Wine Fridge, Panasonic Microwave with Trim Kit and Garburator
- Large Central Dining Area with Custom Stained Wood Ceiling Detail
- Bright Den with Tray Ceiling Detail and Large Windows
- Powder Room with Quarts Counter, Custom Cabinet and Custom Mirror and Stained Wood Detailing
- Large Front Foyer with Closet and Built-ins
- Over-sized Mud Room with Custom Built-ins, Tile Flooring and Mirror
- Hardwood Wrapped Open Riser Staircase with Floor to Ceiling Glass Detail
- Wide Plank Engineered Oak Hardwood Flooring in Hallway and Master Bedroom
- 9’ Painted Ceilings and 8’ Solid Core Doors
- Triple Skylight Feature Above Staircase
- Master Bedroom Features His and Hers Walk-in Closets, Vaulted Ceiling Detail and Private Deck
- Ensuite Includes Heated Tile Flooring, Dual Undermount Sinks, Makeup Station, Quartz Countertops, Freestanding Tub with Mirror and Stained Wood Wall Detail, Tiled Shower with 10mm Glass, Steam Shower Unit and 4×4 Skylight
- Main Bathroom Includes Dual Sinks, Tile Flooring, Quartz Countertops and Tiled Tub/Shower
- Over-sized Second and Third Bedrooms with Large Windows and Carpet Flooring
- Laundry Room includes Custom Cabinetry, Quartz Countertops, Hanging Rod, Washer and Dryer
- Polished Concrete Floors with In-floor Heat
- 9’ Painted Ceilings
- Over-sized Island with Extensive Cabinetry, Wine Display Cabinet, Dishwasher and Beverage Fridge
- Large Rec Room Area with Built-ins
- Full Bathroom with Quartz Countertop, Framed Mirror and Fully Tiled Shower
- Guest Bedroom with Walk-In Closet and Large Window
- Large Mechanical Storage Room
PLUMBING, HEATING & MECHANICAL
- Central Vacuum System Rough-in
- In-floor Heating Unit in Basement
- Two High-Efficiency Furnaces
- Central Air Conditioning
- High Capacity 75 Gallon Hot Water Tank
- BBQ Gas Line to Rear Deck
- Over-sized Double Detached Garage with Oversized Garage Door
- Landscaping Package Including Sod and Trees
- Trex Decking with Aluminum and Glass Railings
- Pressure-Treated Fences and Gates
- Floated Acrylic Stucco with Brick Detailing
- Front and Rear Exposed Aggregate Walks
- Metal-Clad Windows
- Brick and Imported Sandstone Detail
THE SELLER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY ANY OF THE ABOVE SPECIFICATIONS WITHOUT NOTICE
Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed - mobile