1116 Regent Crescent NE
Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed
1116 Regent Crescent NE
Address: 1116 Regent Crescent NE
Builder: Veranda Estate Homes
Building Type: 2 Storey - Detached
Size Above Grade: 2,674 Square Feet
Basement: Fully Developed
Lot Dimensions: 48' (w) x 115' (d)
Lot Size: 5,520 Square Feet
Total Bedrooms: 4 Up / 1 Down
Total Bathrooms: 3 Full / 1 Half
Flooring: Hardwood / Carpet / Tile
Exterior: Brick / Hardie Board
Parking: Oversized Double Detached Garage
Taxes: $7,500 (est)
Exposure: East Backyard
Features: Oversized Lot, Quiet Crescent
Timeless and elegant, this custom-designed home by SAM AWARD winning home builder VERANDA ESTATE HOMES sits on an enormous 48 ft. lot on a quiet tree lined street in inner-city Renfrew. Mere blocks from parks, schools, restaurants, shops, and all amenities, in a family oriented neighbourhood just mins to downtown – this home offers a real gem of a location for a young family.
Mature trees and tasteful landscaping lend to the welcoming street presence of the property. A large covered front porch, hardie board and brick exterior, and shake detailing all lend to the wonderful curb appeal.
Offering over 3,500 sq.ft of developed living space over three levels, this home was designed with the modern family in mind. Featuring an airy main floor with tasteful separation between living spaces, this bright property offers the perfect combination of classic and modern design details, for a designer home that blends family functionality with designer styling.
Beyond the front door with transom windows and side lights, the grand front foyer welcomes you to the sun-drenched home. Throughout the main floor, soaring 10-ft ceilings and site-finished hickory hardwood floors perfectly compliment the high profile baseboards, unique interior transom windows, and stunning designer finishes including Hunter Douglas silhouette blinds. The state-of-the-art lighting package by Visual Comfort is both elegant and functional, with all dimmers wired for a future automation package.
At the front of the home, the bright formal living room boasts a rough-in for a future gas fireplace, and allows for flexibility for a home office with the addition of French doors. The spacious formal dining room offers plentiful sit-down family dining opportunities.
At the rear of the home, the enormous chef’s kitchen is a dream for anyone who loves to cook or entertain, featuring full-height lacquered shaker cabinetry with crown moulding and furniture-style detail, marble tiled backsplash, honed granite counters, and a Farmhouse-style apron sink overlooking the backyard. A contrasting stained shaker island with quartzite counters and bar seating for four also houses a second prep sink and plentiful storage.
The top of the line appliance package consists of a built-in 36” Sub-Zero fridge, 2 Sub-Zero freezer drawers, Wolf steam oven, and Miele dishwasher with active-dry system. The focal point of the kitchen, however, is the hand-assembled Lacanche gas range with French top, warming drawer, warming oven, and electric convection oven. Truly a piece of art, as much as a gastronomic powerhouse, this specialty range could make a chef of any die-hard restaurant patron. The enormous walk-in pantry features custom lacquered cabinetry, floating shelves, plentiful pull-out baskets, and stained maple countertops.
Adjacent the kitchen, the spacious great room features a thermostat-controlled multi-functional gas fireplace with marble surround and mantel with shaker detailing. Ample natural light streams in through the large windows and glass patio doors providing access to the beautifully landscaped backyard. With custom built in millwork, and plenty of space for entertaining, this is the perfect area to host guests or relax with family.
Boasting a unique style with stunning heated tile floors, upgraded steam washer and dryer, and a laundry sink, the massive laundry room also includes a built-in doggy bed as well as a laundry chute from the upper floor. The unique powder room includes a furniture-style vanity with marble countertop, and designer brass hardware. The large rear mudroom with tiled floors, cubby wall, and stained maple benches is a welcome feature for busy families coming in from the garage or backyard.
Upstairs, FOUR large bedrooms feature site-finished hickory hardwood floors, ceiling fans and huge windows with blackout blinds. At the top of the stairs, a built-in bookcase cleverly hides the laundry chute leading to the laundry room below. A shared five-piece bathroom provides a skylight, hexagonal ceramic floors, extended vanity with honed granite counters and double sinks, ceiling-height subway tiled backsplash with inset mirrors, and a rustic/modern aesthetic. Perfect for multiple children, a pocket door separates the bathing and toilet area from the vanity space.
Offering soaring vaulted ceilings, the master bedroom features a custom walk-in closet with built in shelving and cabinetry and laundry chute access, and a 5-piece ensuite that is sure to impress with heated herringbone marble tile floors, his and hers furniture-style vanities plus a built-in makeup desk, marble countertops, a free-standing soaker tub and a massive glass shower with bench seating and marble floors. Wired for a ceiling fan, and boasting a locally crafted barn door, this master retreat is one of a kind. Remote-operated Hunter Douglas Silhouette blinds with blackout rollers are a welcome addition every morning and night.
Downstairs, the fully finished basement offers plenty of extra living space to be used as your family sees fit. The large open space allows for a family room, billiards area, and play space, with room to spare. Adjacent the pool table, the built-in wet bar boasts lacquered shaker cabinetry, marble backsplash, granite counters, bar fridge, and lots of storage space. French doors lead to the undeveloped flex space perfect for a gym, home cinema, or 6th bedroom; $2,500 credit with Veranda Estate Homes to go towards completion of this space comes included with the sale.
Perfect for a nanny or houseguests, the large 5th bedroom has soaring ceilings and sits next to the 4-piece bath with heated tile floors, granite counters, and drop-in tub/shower with subway-tiled surround. Pre-wired for surround sound, and roughed-in for multi-zone in-floor heating, the basement offers additional functionality with a large storage room plus a dedicated cold storage room which could easily be developed into a chic wine cellar.
Fully insulated and dry-walled, the double detached garage comes plumbed with gas for a future furnace or outdoor fireplace. Outdoor living can be enjoyed in both the fully fenced and landscaped backyard as well as on the West facing front veranda. Situated on a beautifully landscaped lot with mature trees this home is a stunner inside and out.
Additional features and upgrades include a central vacuum system, pre-wired security system, and roughed-in ceiling speaker system ready for your choice of technology. Hunter Douglas window coverings are found throughout including blackout blinds in all bedrooms. Additional soundproofing is found in all bedrooms and bathrooms, the laundry room, as well as between the main and upper floor, including Safe ‘n Sound solid-core passage doors. Triple pane windows and upgraded spider insulation (a combination of spray foam and batten) are found throughout, ensuring comfort year round. Last but not least, the high performance low flow Kinetico premier series system offers a de-chlorinator, softener, and filtration.
This is a rare opportunity for a custom home built to a standard found typically well over $2 Million in our city. Boasting a quiet inner-city location, and a designer aesthetic that looks straight from a magazine – this could be the right home for your family to settle. Call for your private viewing today.
1116 REGENT CRESCENT NE – INTERIOR PHOTOS
1116 REGENT CRES NE
- 2-Storey Detached Home with Four Bedrooms Above Grade
- Over 3,500 Square Feet of Developed Living Space [2,674 Above Grade]
- Oversized Lot [48’ x 115’] with Oversized Double Detached Garage
- 10’ Ceilings on Main, 9’ Ceilings on Upper Floor and 9’ Ceilings in Basement
- Site-Finished Stained Hickory Hardwood Flooring on Main and Upper Floors
- Pre-Wired for Security and Speakers Throughout
- Over-Sized Flat Stock Casings and Baseboards
- Decorative Cold Air Returns
- Shaker-Style Doors with Emtek Levers
- Upgraded Cabinet Hardware on all Cabinetry
- Designer Lighting Package Including Extensive Pot Lighting, Fixtures by Visual Comfort, and All Dimmers Wired for Future Automation
- Hunter Douglas Window Coverings with Blackout Blind in Bedrooms
- Upgraded Sound-Proofing between Main and Upper Floor, in Laundry Room, and in all Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Safe ‘N Sound Solid-Core Passage Doors in all Bedrooms and Bathrooms
- Upgraded Spider Insulation
MAIN FLOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- 10’ Painted Ceilings
- Site-Finished Hickory Hardwood Floors
- Expansive Front Foyer with Large Closet
- Extensive Pot Lighting
- Transom Window Detail
- Hunter Douglas Silhouette Blinds
- Formal Living Room with Rough-in for Gas Fireplace
- Spacious Formal Dining Room
- Rear Mud Room with Built-in Cubbies and Walk-In Coat Closet
- Powder Room with Furniture-Style Vanity, Marble Counters, and Designer Brass Fixtures
- Laundry Room with Heated Tile Floors, Lacquered Cabinetry, Steam Washer and Dryer, Laundry Sink, Built-in Dog Bed, and Laundry Chute from Upper Floor
- Custom-Built Lacquered Shaker Kitchen Including Ceiling-Height Upper Cabinets and Crown Moulding Detail
- Extensive Drawer Detailing, Pull-Out Trash Cans, and Under-Cabinet Feature Lighting
- Porcelain Apron Sink
- Honed Granite and Quartzite Countertops
- Ceiling-Height Marble Backsplash
- Oversized Custom Stained Shaker Island with Prep Sink and Eating Bar
- Premium Appliance Package Includes a 36” Sub-Zero Refrigerator, 2 Sub-Zero Freezer Drawers, Wolf Steam Oven, Miele Dishwasher with Active Dry System
- Hand-Assembled Imported Lacanche Gas Range with French Top and Warming Oven
- Walk-in pantry with Lacquered Cabinetry, Pull-Out Storage, Stained Maple Countertops, Floating Shelves, and Built-In Microwave
- Thermostat Controlled Gas Fireplace with both Heat and Lighting Options
- Custom Lacquered Mantel with Marble Surround
- Wall-Mounted TV
- Built-In Entertainment Storage
- Glass Patio Doors Leading to Backyard
UPPER FLOOR HIGHLIGHTS
- 9’ Knock-Down Ceilings
- Site-Finished Hickory Hardwood Floors
- Four Large Bedrooms with Ceiling Fans, Blackout Blinds, and Upgraded Sound-Proofing
- Built-in Upper Bookcase with Hidden Laundry Chute
- Main Bath with Hexagonal Tiled Floors, Honed Granite Countertops, Vanity with Dual Sinks, Full-Height Subway Tiled Backsplash, and Skylight
- Pocket Door Separating the Bathing Area from the Vanity Area
- Vaulted Ceilings
- Pre-Wired for Ceiling Fan and Speakers
- Expansive Walk-In Closet with Window, Custom Shelving, Built-In Drawers, Hanging Space, and Hidden Laundry Chute
- Extensive Pot Lighting and Chandelier Fixture
- Reclaimed Wood Barn Door Leading to the Ensuite
- His & Hers Custom Stained Wood Vanities with Furniture Style Detailing
- Premium Marble Vanity Tops with Under-mount Sinks
- Full-Height Mirrors with Wall Sconce Lighting
- Heated Marble Floors in a Herringbone Pattern
- Free Standing Soaker Tub
- Walk-in Shower with Marble Tiled Floors, Built-in Bench, and 10mm Glass Door
- Make-Up Desk with Sconce Lighting, and Premium Marble Vanity Top
- 9’ft Knockdown Ceilings
- Plentiful Pot-Lighting Throughout
- In-Floor Heating Roughed-In with Multiple Zones for Comfort
- Pre-Wired for Surround Sound
- Large Recreation Room with Options for Play Area, Pool Table, and Games Area
- Large Fifth Bedroom with Custom Closet and Large Window
- Undeveloped Flex Room, Perfect for a Home Gym, Cinema, or Sixth Bedroom ($2,500 credit with Veranda Estate Homes included)
- 4-Piece Bathroom Featuring Heated Tile Floors, Modern Furniture Style Vanity, Granite Counters, Under Mount Sink, and Tub/Shower with Ceiling-Height Subway Tile Surround
- Wet-Bar with Lacquered Shaker Cabinetry, Glass Shelves, Granite Countertop, Marble Tile Backsplash, and Wine/Beverage Cooler
- Large Finished Storage Room
- Cold Room Perfect for a Future Wine Cellar
- Oversized 23’ by 22’8” Garage
- Gas Line Installed for Future Fireplace/Heater
- Upgraded Insulation
- Dry-Walled, Mudded and Taped
- Mulitple Windows and Door with Transom Window
- Central Vacuum System with Attachments
- 2 High-Efficiency Water Tanks
- 2 High-Efficiency Furnaces with Power Drip Humidifiers
- Kinetico Premier Series Water Softener, De-Chlorinator, Filtration
- Craftsman Exterior with Pitched Roofs, Hardie Board Siding and Brick Detailing
- Large Covered Front Porch
- Fully Fenced and Landscaped Backyard
- Gas Line for Rear BBQ
- Landscaped Front Yard with Mature Tree
- Triple Pane Aluminum Clad Windows with Low ‘E’ throughout
BUILDER & WARRANTY
- SAM-Award Winning Builder Veranda Estate Homes
- Remainder of Alberta New Home Warranty in Place:
- Comprehensive Coverage until October 2016
- Distribution Coverage until October 2017
- Building Envelope Coverage until October 2020
- Structural Coverage until October 2025
Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed - mobile